Do you suffer from frequent heartburn? Here are a few tips for getting control over your heartburn and acid reflux disease.
1. Drink lots of water.
2. Eat more raw vegetables.
3. Do not eat for 3 hours before bedtime
4. Elevate the head of your bed
5. Check your medication- Ask your doctor if you are experiencing a side effect.
6. Avoid Stress and Anger
7. Wear loose clothing around the waist.
8. Avoid acidic beverages such as carbonated beverages, citrus fruit and juices.
9. Maintain a low impact exercise program such as walking or cycling rather than jogging or weight lifting which can put pressure on the stomach
10. Do not ignore symptoms of acid reflux, which can lead to serious health problems. If the heart burn last longer than two weeks, you should seek medical attention.
Every day, millions of people reach for commercial antacids and the growing number of over-the-counter options for acid reflux. Commercial antacid products alleviate symptoms by blocking the production of acid, which can produce unwanted side effects.
Acid Defense, on the other hand, contains alkalinizing components that help soothe the stomach and reduce acid indigestion naturally. Beneficial flora in the gut is the very foundation of health. The probiotics, live enzymes and alkalinizing minerals naturally occurring in goat’s milk whey, along with organic vegetable juice concentrates and our powerful Stomach™ Soothe Enzyme Blend, produce a soothing effect, help maintain a balanced pH, and promote the growth of healthy flora throughout the intestines.